The Office of Campus Activities at The University of Central Oklahoma
Student Programming Board
UCO's Premier Programming Board
The Student Programming Board (SPB) is the premier programming board on UCO's Campus. We commit to being a student driven organization that provides quality, entertaining events for the student body while developing leadership.
SPB consists of an executive board and 30 general members. General member applications are accepted during the first two weeks of each semester. If interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an application.
- Concerts (Coordinates the Battle of the Bands, Broncho Idol, Open Mic Nights, and other concert events)
- Recreation (Coordinates the Foam Party, Laser Tag, BINGO, and other recreational events)
- Special Events (Coordinates Murdaugh Haunted House, the 8:08 Movie Series, and other special events)
- Daytime (Coordinates Lunch on the Lake, Make Your Own Events, and other daytime events)
- Issues and Ideas (Coordinates Alcohol Awareness Week Activities, Election Night Coverage, and other events)
- Creative Events (Coordinates Do-It-Yourself Events such as Paint Your Own Piggy Bank, Decorate Your Vice, and other events)
Full HTML Version