The 2015 UCO Earth Day Fair will a single day fair in April from 9:00-2:00, at Broncho Lake. As in the past, we will have off-campus guests representing many different environmental organizations present to distribute information. Music will be provided by the campus radio station and walking tacos will be served around noon. Your student organization is invited to set up a table to both promote your club and focus attention on an environmental issue of your choice, or possibility raise funds to be donated to an appropriate environmental organization. The registration form will be released in the spring semester.
Every year, UCO holds an Earth Day celebration featuring vendors, presentations, food, and custom T-SHIRTS. These highly popular t-shirts always sell out early. Your design could be featured on this year’s collectible t-shirt!
Open to all UCO students, faculty and staff members.
The contest winner will receive a complimentary t-shirt and will be recognized with a framed print of their artwork at UCO’s Earth Day celebration on April 22. The top 5 runner up designs will be displayed at the event.
How to Enter
Theme: “Earth Day Every Day”
Format: Electronic submissions only. Vector art / .ai files preferred.
Deadline: 11:59pm on March 6, 2015.
Please submit your original design, its title, and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to sign your artwork!
For more information, contact Tim Tillman at (405) 974-3526 or email@example.com.
The Fine Print
1) This contest is open to all members of the UCO community, including students, faculty, and staff.
2) Keep it clean! No profanity, illegal or immoral activity, drug or alcohol references in the design.
3) Keep it original! Your design must be your own creation (digital artwork, original artwork, and/or photograph).
4) Designs cannot contain any copyrighted images or trademarks.
5) The entries will be judged by the UCO Sustainability/Earth Day committee.
6) Multiple entries may be submitted. Please send each entry individually.
7) The Sustainability/Earth Day committee members reserve the right to alter the winning design slightly if needed for printing.