Recording your Service Hours
While you are a student at UCO, we encourage you to keep track of your service hours for a number of reasons: you can use them for applying for scholarships, for setting yourself above and beyond your competition in your job search, and just as a way to keep up with your service for your resume. We now track your service hours in-house, just follow the link below!
If you are in need of a service transcript, we can provide that for you, we just ask that you allow us 48 hours advance notice that you are in need. If you need one faster than that, we can't promise that we will be able to provide you with your transcript any faster than 48 hours. If you have hours that you submitted through OrgSync, that's fine, but we don't have access to any of that information ourselves, so you will need to print your service transcript through OrgSync and use it in tandem with the service transcript we can provide.
Printing your Service Transcript on OrgSync:
1. Hold cursor over "My Tools" at the top right of the page.
2. Select "Involvement" from the drop down that appears.
3. Click the grey "Manage Involvement" button on the top right
4. Click the grey "Reports" button on the top right
5. Click the green "Export PDF" button for either the Full Involvement History or Co-Curricular Record for a pdf you can save and print