- Volunteer and Service Learning
- Service Events
- Central Pantry
- Service Learning
- Distinguished Service Graduate
- Carnegie Community Engagement Classification Application 2014
- Service Hours/Transcript
- Volunteer Activities Council
- Weekly E-BLAST
- Student Life
- Student Affairs
- Contact Us
The Central Pantry is currently in need of:
- Canned fruit (peaches, mixed fruit, fruit cups, applesauce)
- Canned veggies (corn, mixed veggies, carrots, green beans)
- Canned protein (tuna, chicken, all types of beans)
- All sizes of diapers and baby wipes
- All hygeine items
For complete listing, click here
Interested in Volunteering?
Check out our EBLAST for the latest volunteer opportunities!
Volunteer and Service Learning Center
The Volunteer and Service Learning Center is UCO's one stop shop for volunteerism and service learning both on and off campus. From special service events, like the Big Event, 9/11 Day of Service, and Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service, to on-campus services such as the UCO Central Pantry and our service portal through Orgsync, as well as materials and information related to service learning at UCO, the VSLC has the resources for service involvement in the UCO, Edmond, and OKC Metro Communities. Find the specific event or service you are interested in on the left-hand toolbar. For more info, or for questions, contact the VSLC at 405.974.2621, or via email at Volunteer@uco.edu.
Like us on social media to stay up to date on everything service related at UCO.