Scheduling an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call the Project SPEAK office at 405-974-2224. During regular business hours, you can also come directly to our office, located in Room 406 on the fourth floor of the Nigh University Center.
During the academic year our offices are open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding university holidays. If this is an urgent situation or you need more immediate assistance, please call 911 or the UCO Police at 974-2345 or contact one of our community resources.
Scheduling an Outreach
We are glad to provide educational and awareness presentations on issues related to sexual assault, intimate partner violence, and stalking. To schedule a presentation, please contact us at 974-2224. We are glad to tailor presentations to the available time slot and topics of interest. We have presentations available on many topics including:
- Introduction to the Violence Prevention Project (20 minutes)
- Building Healthy Relationships
- How to Be Wise about On-line Relationships
- Preventing and Responding to Sexual Assault
- Safety Issues for Women on Campus
- How to Help a Friend in Distress
- Stalking: How Do I Know When Behavior Crosses the Line
- QPR Suicide Prevention Program
*Interested in a presentation on another topic? Contact us to request an outreach for your class, department, or organization.