- Testing Services
- Residual ACT
- Departmental Exams
- ATI TEAS
- Proctored Exams
- Campus Map
- Contact Us
- Student Affairs
- AP Score Equivalencies
- Computerized Placement Test (CPT)
The TOEFL Institutional Testing Program (TOEFL ITP) measures how well students read, listen and write in English.
We administer the TOEFL iPT paper-based exam. The scores from these administrations are only accepted by UCO. Institutional scores are not transferable to other institutions. Students may take the exam each time the exam is offered.
The fee for the exam is non-refundable and is payable online only. To register or see the price of the exam, click on the "Register" button.
On Exam Day:
- Students must bring their current, signed Passport and a second photo ID (a current driver's license will be accepted). Students with expired government-issued IDs will NOT be admitted.
- For non-UCO students, bring money for the visitor parking lot. Cash only.
- Students must bring their email admission ticket.
- Check in time will begin 20 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam. Late arrivals will not be admitted.
Prohibited Items: This list includes, but is not limited to, cell phones, purses, hats, watches, fitbits, glasses with built in electronics, or any other electronic devices. If the student arrives at the testing center possessing any of these items, they must present a secondary ID (student ID, club membership card, etc.) bearing the name in which they registered in addition to their government-issued ID in order to store them in a locker provided by the testing center.
Thatcher Hall, Room 307.
Off-Site Testing Options:
If students are unable to find a suitable testing date for an institutional administration on the UCO campus, there are also off-site options in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area for students to complete the TOEFL Internet Based Test (TOEFL iBT).