- Testing Services
- Residual ACT
- Departmental Exams
- Proctored Exams
- Campus Map
- Contact Us
- Student Affairs
- AP Score Equivalencies
- Computerized Placement Test (CPT)
Residual ACT Eligibility:
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Policy: Students may only take the Residual ACT exam once per valid test year (November 1st through September 30th). The test shall not coincide with a national ACT test date. Scores will be voided and no refunds will be provided for violations of this policy.
Students may take the Residual ACT if they are enrolled, have been admitted or are in the process of applying to UCO and cannot take the National ACT on a regularly scheduled test date.
Residual ACT scores are valid only for UCO admission. Results will be sent directly to the Admission Office following the exam.
Payment waivers are not accepted for the Residual ACT
For students aged 21 or over, the Computerized Placement Test (CPT) is required for UCO acceptance, provided the student has applied to UCO and has been referred by advisement.
The fee for the exam is non-refundable and is payable online only. To register or see the price of the exam, click on the "Register" button.
On Exam Day:
- Students must bring a valid, government-issued photo ID. Without one, they will not admitted.
- Students must bring RegisterBlast email admission ticket
- Check in time will begin 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam. Late arrivals will not be admitted.
- Students are allowed to use a calculator on the Mathematics section. Please refer to the ACT website for information on permissible calculators.
Prohibited Items: This list includes, but is not limited to, cell phones, purses, hats, watches, fitbits, glasses with built in electronics, or any other electronic devices. If the student arrives at the testing center possessing any of these items, they must store them in a locker provided by the test center.
Thatcher Hall, Room 307.
Students are encouraged to participate in the national ACT tests dates (six are offered per year).