- International Services
- About UCO
- Apply Now
- Future Undergraduate / Transfer Students
- Apply for Admission
- Conditional Admission
- Admitted Students
- Transfer Credit
- Visa Application
- Pre-Departure Information
- Arrival and Orientation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Undergraduate Online Application
- Future Graduate Students
- Current Students
- Housing and Meals
- Centre for Global Competency
- Student Affairs
- Contact Us
- International House
- Korean Office
- Immigration Forms
If you are from China please click here to view this video.
Please choose one of the following options:
1. I would like to apply for regular admission.
I have met the following requirements:
- TOEFL - 61 IBT (Internet-based test) or 500 PBT (paper-based test) ; or
- IELTS - 5.5 overall band; or
- Proof of 12 weeks of intensive English study at an approved ESL program in the U.S. after achieving minimum TOEFL score of 460 (PBT) or 48 (IBT) or minimum IELTS overall band of 5.0. (A list of approved language schools can be found here.)
- TOEFL - 79 IBT (Internet-based test) or 550 PBT (paper-based test) ; or
- IELTS - 6.5 overall band; or
- Proof of 12 weeks of intensive English study at an approved ESL program in the U.S. after achieving minimum TOEFL score of 500 (PBT) or 61 (IBT) or minimum IELTS overall band of 6. (A list of approved language schools can be found here.)
If you meet the language requirements above, you are able to apply for regular admissions:
Please click below to apply now:
2. I wish to apply for conditional admission.
I will enroll in an ESL language school. I understand I need to apply to both UCO and an ESL Language School.
- Step 1. Apply here for TLC (on-campus ESL language program.)
Or apply at one of the other approved off-campus language schools. A list of language schools can be downloaded here.
3. I would like to apply for conditional admission and take the TOEFL test on campus (Not all countries are eligible for this)
- Step 1. Begin my application with UCO here.
- Step 2. Write to your admissions advisor to request approval to take the TOEFL test on campus.
- Step 3. Once approval is received sign up a testing date (Very important). If you have not taken the TOEFL or IELTS, the Office of Global Affairs recommends that you do both. That is: enroll in an ESL program AND take the TOEFL test when you come to campus.