International Services - A Division of Student Affairs at the University of Central Oklahoma

Immigration | Cultural Programming | Activities and Associations | Employment

Current Students

If you are currently enrolled at University of Central Oklahoma as an international student on F-1 or J-1 visa, you have come to the right place. Please ensure that you continue to actively involved in the campus activities as well as keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest development in and around UCO.




Full HTML Version