UCO Campus

Please ensure the following statement is included in your syllabus:

The University of Central Oklahoma complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.  Students with disabilities who need special accommodations must make their requests by contacting Disability Support Services, at (405) 974-2516 (V/TTY).  The DSS Office is located in the Nigh University Center, Room 309.  Students should also notify the instructor of special accommodation needs as soon as possible.