- Disability Support Services
- Contact DSS
- Documentation Guidelines
- Syllabus Statement
- Accommodation Policy for Access to Public Events
- Service and Assistance Animals
- Helpful Links
- Student Resources
- Upcoming Events
- Adaptive Technology Resources
- Faculty & Staff
- Training Opportunities
- Student Life
- Student Affairs
Trainings/Workshops (for faculty, students and staff)
ANY TRAININGS WILL BE HELD IN THE NIGH UNIVERSITY CENTER, ROOM 309 - DISABILITY SUPPORT SERVICES DEPARTMENT
To schedule an individualized training regarding the below, please call 405-974-2516.
- Exam-taking: Tips on test preparation as well as different testing strategies.
- Note-taking: Learn a variety of ways to take effective notes for your college class.
- Paper Preppers: Instruction on how to project out completing a paper/essay before the due date.
- Time Management: Specific tips on setting up class time, study time, work, personal and family life.
- Assistive Technology: How to use a screen reader or magnifier or a wide variety of adaptive technology to fit your specific needs.