- Student Conduct
- Report an Incident
- Forms and Publications
- BAT - Behavioral Assessment Team
- Civil Conduct
- Committee on Student Conduct
- The 180 Scholar
- Student Information Packet
- Felony Applicants
- Accidental Indication of Felony
- Felony Application Disclosure Form
- Felony Applicant Review Board
- Felony Application Supplemental Instruction
- Contact Us
Felony Application Disclosure Form Information
You will receive a link from SAEE@uco.edu to upload disclosure documents and pay a background check fee. The online disclosure form will require you to upload five specific documents related to each charge/conviction, three personal statements, and two letters of recommendation.
You will not be able to save changes to this form, so it is advised that you have all documents in digital form ready to be uploaded prior to working on the form. See below for a list of documents required on the disclosure form.
For additional information, please review the Supplemental Instructions.
Felony Application Disclosure Form
You need to go to the following link and complete the form: