- Centre for Global Competency
- Study Abroad Destinations
- Study Tours
- Cultural Programming
- Broncho Buddies
- Community Responding to International Students Program
- International Student Council
- Making Experiential Research Globally Engaging
- Global Leadership Ambassadors
- Photo Gallery
- CGC Special Events
- The University of Central Oklahoma CGC Blog
- For Faculty
- Forms and Documents
- International Services
- Student Affairs
- Contact Us
- UCO Korean Office
Global Leadership Ambassadors
The Global Leadership Ambassadors is a team of globally minded individuals interested in helping coordinate the international programs at UCO such as: CRISP (Community Responding to International Students Program), Broncho Buddies, MERGE (Making Experiential Research Globally Engaging), and Ignite. Please join our team!
- The team is open to both domestic and international students.
- Participation is for the Fall 2014 - Spring 2015 academic year.
- Students must be in good academic standing.
- Exhibit strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to attend scheduled mandatory training and agree to the time commitment to fulfill Ambassador duties.
- Support as many CGC and Office of Office of Global Affairs events as possible.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Serve as a "spokesperson" for the global initiatives at the University of Central Oklahoma.
- Development of leadership, group dynamics, communication, and public speaking skills.
If you are interested in applying to be a Global Leadership Ambassador,
please apply at https://ucoois.wufoo.com/forms/m1fvtst40cjfo8b/, or
contact Jared Scism for more information: 405-974-2131, firstname.lastname@example.org.