Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention - Information for Students
Information for Students
Do you use:
- To forget about your problems?
- To de-stress from your coursework?
- To fit in with a particular group?
- To feel more self-confident and sure of yourself?
Do you find yourself:
- Drinking or using more than you had planned?
- Needing more alcohol or drugs to achieve the same effects?
- Forgetting events from the night before?
- Drinking or using alone?
Have you ever:
- Tried to cut down on your alcohol or drug use but were unsuccessful?
- Felt criticized because of your use?
- Missed class, work, or social events because of your use?
- Experienced financial difficulties because of alcohol or drugs?
More information that you will find helpful:
If you answered yes to any of these, please take a few minutes to learn more about how alcohol and drugs may be affecting your life. E-CHUG and E-TOKE are self-assessments designed to help you understand your patterns.
- Alcohol Assessment Tool, e-CHUG
- Marijuana Assessment Tool, e-TOKE
Full HTML Version