- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention
- Concerned Others
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Information for Parents
- Information for Students
- Contact Us
October 17, 2012
National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week Rally
February 15, 2013
Dancing with the Bronchos
March 13, 2013
Safe Spring Break Rally
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention
You may contact the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Office (ADAP) at (405) 974-2215. You may also visit us during regular business hours in 402 Nigh University Center.
To provide prevention strategies for alcohol and drug abuse on the UCO campus.
What does this mean for you?
- Support for those students in recovery or moving toward cutting down alcohol/drug use
- Referrals for resources on campus and within the Edmond and Greater Oklahoma City Area Community
- Resources for faculty and staff who are concerned about students they encounter
- Trainings for faculty, staff and students
- Support groups for students coping with alcohol or drug related issues and for those affected someone else's substance use problems.
- Access to FREE online self assessment tools e-CHUG and e-TOKE. Here, students learn how their usage compares to other people in college, their spending habits, and how to get assistance with their concerns.
- Comprehensive alcohol and drug assessments that will include differential diagnosis and treatment planning
- Consultation to faculty and staff regarding student related alcohol and/or drug abuse concerns