Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention - Contacting Other Resources
Contacting Other Resources
How do I know whether I should contact the UCO Police first?
- If you talk with the student and they indicate they have considered harming themselves
- If you talk with a student and they indicate they may harm someone else
- If you talk with the student and it is evident that they might be a harm to the UCO community (405) 974-2345
How do I know whether I should contact UCO BAT (Behavioral Assessment Team)?
- If you notice warning signs about a student that may be reflective of substance abuse, or severe mental illness, but you are uncomfortable talking directly to the student
- If you notice warning signs that a student may be a threat to the UCO community
- Contact the Office of Student Affairs and let them know you need to speak with someone on BAT: (405) 974-2361
Full HTML Version