- President Don Betz
- John Barthell, Ph.D., Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Anne Holzberlein, Vice President for Development
- Charles Johnson, Vice President for University Relations
- Mark Kinders, Vice President for Public Affairs
- Donald Chrusciel, Ph.D., Vice President for Administration
- Joe Muller, Athletic Director
- Myron Pope, Ed.D., Vice President for Student Affairs
- Cynthia Rolfe, Ph.D., Vice President for Information Technology
- The President's Cabinet
Office of Administration and Finance
100 N. University Drive
Edmond, OK 73034
Phone: (405) 974.2251
Fax: (405) 974.3875
Donald Chrusciel, Ph.D.
Vice President for Administration
Chrusciel joined Central in 2014 as Vice President for Administration. Chrusciel’s past experience includes serving as General Service Director and Associate Director of Facilities Planning and Management (1995-99) and General Services Director (1989-95) at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and Manager of College Business Services (1988-89) and Materials Administrator (1983-87) at the University of California – Berkeley.
He held leadership positions in strategic planning at both Iowa State and UW-Whitewater, is a member of the Iowa Lean Consortium and the Central Association of College and University Business Officers, and served as an examiner for the Baldridge National Quality Program.
Chrusciel has published numerous articles in the areas of strategic direction, environmental scans and planning/dealing with significant change within an organization, among others.
He is a Certified Senior Technology Manager, Certified Purchasing Manager and Certified Netware Administrator.
Chrusciel holds a doctorate in Industrial Education and Technology from Iowa State, a Master of Science in Information Systems and Operations Management from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, a Master of Business Administration from California State University and a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from Michigan State University.