- President Don Betz
- Anne Holzberlein, Vice President for Development
- Charles Johnson, Vice President for University Relations
- Mark Kinders, Vice President for Public Affairs
- Steven Kreidler, Executive Vice President
- Joe Muller, Athletic Director
- Myron Pope, Ed.D., Vice President for Enrollment Management
- William Radke, Ph.D., Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Cynthia Rolfe, Ph.D., Vice President for Information Technology
- The President's Cabinet
Office of Academic Affairs
100 N. University Drive
Edmond, OK 73034
Phone: (405) 974.3371
Fax: (405) 974.3825
William J. Radke, Ph.D.
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
As the University of Central Oklahoma's Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, William J. Radke, Ph.D., leads the university's highly regarded faculty, fostering an innovative learning community where teaching comes first and students develop personal relationships with faculty who are committed to transforming lives.
At Central, he has also served as Assistant Dean of the former Office of Sponsored Research and Grants, Assistant Dean of the Jackson College of Graduate Studies and Research and Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs. He has been a faculty member in the Department of Biology at Central since 1975. In addition to his administrative assignment, he is currently involved in Central's transformative learning initiative, Continuous Quality Improvement Team, undergraduate research effort, and leadership initiatives.
Since joining the administration in 2000, Dr. Radke has continued an active research program in his area of expertise, avian biology. He has numerous refereed publications in the field of vertebrate biology including several laboratory manuals. Dr. Radke holds a B.S. and M.S. in biology from Minnesota State University and a Ph.D. in zoology from the University of Arizona.