Declaring a Women's Studies Minor

If you wish to declare a Women's Studies Minor, you should tell your academic advisor that you wish to do so.  Following that, you need to register your name and other academic information with Dr. J. David Macey, the Chairperson of the Department of England.  His office is in the Liberal Arts Building, Room 103A.  His telephone number is 974-5641, and his email address is