- Department of English
- Department of History & Geography
- Department of Humanities and Philosophy
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Modern Languages
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology, Gerontology, and Substance Abuse Studies
- School of Criminal Justice
- Dean's Office
- Links for Students
- Grant Resources
- Corporate Partners
- Ways to Give
- Room Reservation Information
The Student Alliance for Equality (SAFE) is a registered student organization that provides support for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender students, faculty, staff members, alumni, and allies at the University of Central Oklahoma, as well as for members of the surrounding communities.
SAFE sponsors educational programs and advocates tolerance and equality for all people, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity. SAFE promotes friendship and acceptance by sponsoring social events within a safe environment, and it serves as a liaison between the UCO campus and the wider community through its involvement in student government, campus committees, and off-campus activities and initiatives. SAFE also provides information on GLBT issues through forums, public speakers, a resource library, and support groups. In addition, SAFE sponsors the UCO Safe-Zone Ally Program, and it collaborates with community organizations on a variety of initiatives and programs.