- Department of History & Geography
- Faculty and Staff
- Degree Programs
- News & Events
- Western Pacific Institute
- Laboratory of History Museum
- Chambers Library
- Student Organizations
- Phi Alpha Theta
- Geography Student Organization
- UCO Socialists
- Future Museum Professionals Organization
- History and Geography Scholarships
- Room Reservation Information
- UCO Class Schedule
Undergraduate students must complete at least 12 semester hours in history (4 courses) with a GPA of at least 3.1 in history and have a GPA of 3.0 or better overall. Membership is not limited to history majors.
Graduate students should have completed a minimum of 12 semester hours towards their Master's Degree and have a GPA of better than 3.5.
Faculty members above the rank of Instructor who teach History qualify automatically, pay the same fees, and receive the same privileges as student members.