- College of Liberal Arts
- Department of History & Geography
- Invest in History and Geography
- Degree Programs
- Upcoming Course Offerings
- Student Organizations
- Study Tours
- Laboratory of History Museum
- Museum History
- General Information
- Programs & Services
- The Collection
- History of UCO
- Contact Us
- Helpful Links
- Western Pacific Institute
- Student Travel Information
The Laboratory of History Museum is conveniently located on the mezzanine level in Historic Evans Hall.
It is administered by the Department of History and Geography.
Please call to schedule tours or presentations.
Admission is free.
The museum will be closed to the public through the month of August 2016.
Use the campus map for help locating Evans Hall.
To become a volunteer, please submit the volunteer application.