- Department of History & Geography
- Faculty and Staff
- Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography
- Bachelor of Arts in History - General
- Bachelor of Arts in History - Museum Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in History - Education
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in History - Museum Studies
- History Minor
- Geography Minor
- Ethnic Studies Minor
- Russian Studies Minor
- News & Events
- Western Pacific Institute
- Laboratory of History Museum
- Chambers Library
- Student Organizations
- History and Geography Scholarships
- Room Reservation Information
- UCO Class Schedule
Bachelor of Arts, History - Museum Studies
The Museum Studies Program provides training to students interested in pursuing careers in museums, historical agencies, archives, national parks, and related institutions. The core curriculum consists of twelve credit hours, which includes course work and six hours of internship.
Click here for the Museum Studies flyer.
Students interested in the program should contact the Director of Museum Studies, Department of History and Geography, to discuss the course of study and career opportunities. The Director works closely with students to address their educational and professional goals.
Program Director: Dr. Mark Janzen
Degree requirements are found in the UCO Undergraduate Catalog.