- Department of History & Geography
- Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in History - Museum Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in History - Education
- Graduate Studies in History
- Upcoming Course Offerings
- Student Organizations
- Study Tours
- Laboratory of History Museum
- Western Pacific Institute
- UCO Class Schedule
Bachelor of Arts, History
History is a key component of a liberal arts education. The History - General program provides students the opportunity to study a broad range of themes and geographical areas. Students are encouraged to develop a broad knowledge of the human past as well as an in-depth knowledge of areas and topics of special interest to them. In addition to survey courses on Western Civilization and U.S. History, students take advanced-level courses in three areas: American History, European History, and Non-U.S./European History, which includes Asia and Latin America).
If you have questions regarding this major, contact Dr. Michael Springer
Degree requirements are found in the UCO Undergraduate Catalog.
Undergraduate History Advisor: Dr. Marc Goulding - email@example.com.