Room Reservation Information
The College of Liberal Arts offers its facilities for on-campus, student, and community groups. Please check the list below to determine which form is appropriate. In each case, different information is required in order to reserve the appropriate space.
Keep in mind...
- Non-student, on-campus groups (professors seeking space for review sessions, thesis defenses, faculty meetings, etc.) should use the standard Room Reservation Form.
- UCO-recognized student groups and those with a faculty sponsor should use the Room Reservation Form for on-campus groups.
- Community groups and groups not affiliated with UCO should use the Room Reservation Form for off-campus groups.
- If your group requires technical services or specialized audiovisual equipment, you must also submit a completed Technical Services Request form. If you have reserved the Pegasus Theatre, use the Pegasus Theatre Technical Services Request Form. If you have reserved a regular classroom AND require technical or audiovisual services, use the Classroom Technical Request Form.
- When reserving a room, remember to allow enough time before your event to set up and enough time after your event to clean.