- Graduate Degree Programs
- About JCGS
- Graduate Catalog
- JCGS Newsletters
- Graduate Calendar
Useful Links for Future Students
- What graduate degrees/programs are offered at UCO?
- What are the admission requirements for graduate study at UCO?
- How do I apply for graduate study at UCO?
- Are there any deadlines for application to graduate school?
- What are the tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a graduate advisor?
- Do I have to take an admission test (GMAT or GRE)?
- Am I allowed to transfer graduate hours from another school?How can I view the class schedule?
- Is there assistance for students with disabilities?
- what type of financial aid is available to graduate students at UCO?
- How can I find information on Housing?
Click here for a complete list of programs.
- Go to www.uco.edu
- Click "Apply Now" at the top of the page
- Click your student type: "Graduate, US Citizen or Permanent Resident" or "Graduate International Student"
- Under procedures click "online"
- (If you are a first time user) Click to create a new account
- Click "Create New Application"
- Application Type: Select either Master's - 1st, 2nd, or Readmit or select Master's - International Student.
- Select the program you are applying for. (Degree seeking program, non-degree, or post master).
- Complete the application and pay the $60 application fee. (It will not process unless the fee is paid).
- Mail all required documents for the program and official transcripts to the address that applies to you
U.S. Resident Applicants:
UCO - Jackson College of Graduate Studies
UCO – International Student Services Office
100 North University Drive, Box 117
100 North University Drive, Box 163
Nigh University Center, Room 404
Nigh University Center, Room 137
Edmond, OK 73034
Edmond, OK 73034
Note: If applying past the deadlines specified below in question 4, an additional $60 fee will be added.
International applicants should submit all materials to the UCO International office by the following dates:
Fall semester – July 1st
Spring semester – November 1st
Summer semester – April 1st
Specific programs have department deadlines. These deadlines are listed on the program page in the UCO graduate catalog. The following programs have department/graduate college deadlines:
- Athletic Training – early deadline December 15th or March 1st - Summer Admit Only
- Design – April 1st for fall; October 1st for spring and March 1st for summer
- Business Administration – July 15th for fall and November 15th for spring Spring & Fall admit only
- Family and Child Studies – License Marriage and Family Therapist – March 1st summer and fall; November 1st Spring
- Nursing – May have departmental deadline; contact the graduate advisor for more information.
- Psychology Counseling – January 15th - Fall Admit Only
- Psychology School – January 15th – Fall Admit Only
- Speech Language Pathology – January 31st - Summer Admit Only
Visit http://broncho2.uco.edu/tuitioncalculator_web/tuitioncalculator.aspx to calculate estimated tuition and fees. Be sure to fill out the proper fields and all required information for the most accurate estimate.
Each graduate program at UCO has a graduate advisor or mentor. They are located in their respective areas of the UCO campus. To locate contact information for the advisors go to: http://www.uco.edu/graduate/faculty/advisors.asp
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) are not required by all graduate programs. The following programs require the GMAT or GRE:
- Biology - GRE
- Business Administration (MBA) - GMAT or GRE
- Engineering Physics - GRE
- Family & Child Studies (Marriage and Family Therapist) - GRE
- Forensic Science - GRE
- Nutrition and Food Management - GRE
- Psychology - GRE
For more information about the GMAT and GRE visit:
Graduate Records Exam (GRE):
|Prometric Testing Sevice 2224 NW 50th St Oklahoma City, OK 73112|
Graduate Management Admission Tool (GMAT):
Phone: 405-917-7325 or 800-247-8731
|Pearson Professional Center of Oklahoma 5100 N. Brookline Ave, Ste 282 Oklahoma City, OK 73112|
A maximum of 10 (ten) semester hours of graduate credit from an appropriately accredited, degree-granting institution may be transferred to a graduate degree program at the University
of Central Oklahoma. These 10 hours must carry grades of “B-” or higher, must apply to the student’s UCO program and must appear on a UCO Plan of Study. Courses must be approved by the graduate program advisor and the Dean of the Jackson College of Graduate Studies.
If the courses have been used to satisfy degree requirements at other universities, they cannot count toward degrees at UCO. Only those courses approved by graduate program advisors for credit toward UCO degrees will count toward GPA calculations.
The class schedule can be found at: http://broncho2.uco.edu/registrar/sched/
UCO's Disability Student Services office is located in the Nigh University Center, room 309. They will help with additional information regarding disability.
You can locate additional information from their website: http://www.uco.edu/student-affairs/dss/contact.asp
To learn more about financial aid available to graduate students at UCO, visit the financial aid website: http://www.uco.edu/em/your-central-investment/financial-aid/index.asp
For the latest information about on-campus housing options and cost visit UCO Housing website: http://www.uco.edu/administration/housing/Back To Top