- Graduate Degree Programs
- About JCGS
- Graduate Catalog
- JCGS Newsletters
- Graduate Calendar
- Three Minute Thesis
Useful Links for Future Students
Graduation Application Deadlines
- Fall Graduation—September 15. After September 15th, a late fee of $70 will apply.
- Spring/Summer Graduation—February 15. After Febraury 15th, a late fee of $70 will apply.
Cost to apply: $45.00
after deadline: $70.00
Graduation Application Process
Graduate students may apply for graduation online or apply in person, by filling out the Application for Graduation Form from our website and dropping it by the offices or mailing it in or emailing to email@example.com (prior to the listed deadlines).
- Pay the fee at the Bursar's Office or attach a check to your application (payable to UCO). NOTE: Please include your Student ID# on your check.
- Turn application in to the Graduate Office in person or mail to:
University of Central Oklahoma
Jackson College of Graduate Studies
Nigh University Center, Room 404
100 N. University Drive, Box 117
Edmond, OK 73034
- For further information on the process of receiving your cap and gown visit Academic Affairs commencement information page to find more general information about Graduation and call Graduation Support Services at 405.974.2392.
- Please feel free to call our offices at: 405.974.3341