Useful Links for Future Students
Graduation Application Deadlines
- Fall Graduation—September 15**
- Online late application for Fall graduation - Oct. 1
- Spring/Summer Graduation—February 15*
- Online late application for Spring/Summer - Mar. 1
Cost to apply: $35.00,
after deadline: $60.00
Online applications for Spring/Summer graduation will be taken until *March 1. After March 1, all students wishing to apply for graduation must do so in person at the Graduate College Offices.
Online applications for Fall graduation will be taken until **October 1. After October 1, all students wishing to apply for graduation must do so in person at the Graduate College Offices, NUC 404.
Graduation Application Process
Graduate students may apply in person, by filling out the Application for Graduation Form from our website and dropping it by the offices or mailing it in or online (prior to the listed deadlines).
- Paper Applications are available in the College of Graduate Studies offices or through download from our Forms page.
- Pay the fee at the Bursar's Office or attach a check to your application (payable to UCO). NOTE: Please include your Student ID# on your check.
- Turn application in to the Graduate Office in person or mail to:
University of Central Oklahoma
Jackson College of Graduate Studies
Nigh University Center, Room 404
100 N. University Drive, Box 117
Edmond, OK 73034
- For further information on the process of receiving your cap and gown visit Academic Affairs commencement information page to find more general information about Graduation and call Graduation Support Services at 405.974.2392.
- Please feel free to call our offices at: 405.974.3341