Applications and Deadlines
Applications for the 2015-16 Award Year
All scholarships are now in a central location online at scholarships.uco.edu
Students will need to log-in using their UCONNECT credentials and create a profile by following these steps:
- Obtain an official copy of your UCO transcript from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions or from the kiosk located outside of their office in the NUC. Scan your transcript and save as a .PDF on your computer.
- Visit scholarships.uco.edu and log-in using your UCONNECT credentials.
- Click on CREATE PROFILE
- Enter all required information and upload your electronic transcript (your .PDF document)
- Click CREATE at the bottom of the page. Please note: You will NOT be able to save and return to your information, so make sure that you have all questions answered and appropriate documents to upload at the time of creation.
- Once you complete your profile, you will see the scholarships you are eligible to apply for!
Deadline to apply is midnight on Feb. 13.
Questions? Contact Heather Fieth at (405) 974-3798 or email@example.com.
Also visit the following pages for more college specific scholarship offerings.