Applications and Deadlines
Applications for the 2017-18 Award Year
All scholarships are now in a central location online at scholarships.uco.edu
Students will need to log-in using their UCONNECT credentials and create a profile by following these steps:
- Obtain an official copy of your UCO transcript from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions or from the kiosk located outside of their office in the NUC. Scan your transcript and save as a .PDF on your computer.
- Visit scholarships.uco.edu and log-in using your UCONNECT credentials.
- Click on CREATE PROFILE
- Enter all required information.
- Click CREATE at the bottom of the page.
- Once you complete your profile, you will see the scholarships you are eligible to apply for!
Deadline to apply is 4 p.m. on Feb. 15.
Questions? Contact Heather Fieth at (405) 974-3798 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also visit the following pages for more college specific scholarship offerings.