FRSC 4970/5970 Study Tour in Forensic Science
Crime Scenes of Great Britain (Summer 2013)
Travel May 17 - 25, 2013
Cost: $4,000 + Tuition
This study tour will provide a transformative learning experience for students majoring in forensics science, criminal justice or any other UCO student interested in crime solving techniques. Students will travel to London for tours of the New Scotland Yard and the Jack the Ripper crime scenes. In Scotland, students will explore the scene of the Pan Am 103 bombing in Lockerbie and tour the national forensics laboratory in Glasgow. The trip also includes visits to Buckingham Palace, Westminster Cathedral, in London and The Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle in Scotland.
- All students must have a valid passport
- In addition to tuition (3 credit hours) each student must pay trip costs of $4000.
- This course will only be filled by application and it is possible that a student will not be selected to attend. Students must submit an application for the course and a non-refundable deposit of $500. (If not selected for the course, the deposit will be refunded)
- $2000 must be paid by January 1, 2013, the remaining $1500 by April 1, 2013.
- Please complete the application below and return it to Dr. Mark McCoy or Dr. Wayne Lord, 110 FSI by October 15, 2012, at 5pm
Required Pre-Trip Meetings (Spring 2013):
- Fridays, 9am - 10:30am Room: FSI 109
Travel Dates: Friday, 5/17/13 - Saturday, 5/25/13