Army ROTC Scholarships: Nursing Program
Nursing Scholarship Students: 2, 3, and 4 year nursing scholarships are available to eligible students at the University of Central Oklahoma and it’s Partnership Schools. All nursing scholarships provide:
- Full tuition and fees
- $1,200/yr book allowance
- Graduated Monthly Stipend: (Freshman- $300, Sophomores- $350, Juniors- $450, and Seniors- $500)
- Nursing lab supplies (scrubs, stethoscope, etc)
- NCLEX review course and NCLEX test fees
- Additional financial assistance is available for eligible students through the Financial Aid Office.
Minimum Scholarship Requirements:
- United States Citizenship
- Full time student pursuing a Bachelors of Science or Masters of Science in Nursing
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5*
- ACT/SAT – 19/920 or better*
- Physically fit
- Pass a physical exam
- Under 31 years of age on 31 December of the year you graduate from college
- Good moral character
*when applying for a nursing scholarship it is important to exceed the minimum academic requirements. Nursing is an academically challenging major, nursing scholarship applicants need to have test scores that illustrate future academic potential.
For more information please contact the UCO Army ROTC Recruiting Operations Officer (ROO) at 974-5166/5167 or email us at ArmyROTC@uco.edu.