Cadet Initial Entry Training (CIET)
Cadet Initial Entry Training (CIET): Students who have missed the first two years of Army ROTC can make up these courses by attending the Cadet Initial Entry Training (CIET) course at Fort Knox, Kentucky. CIET is a 28-day all expenses paid (travel, food, lodging) leadership development program. While at CIET you will receive training in a variety of leadership positions and military skills.
Attendees compete for a limited number of two (2) year scholarships at CIET that provide the following benefits:
- Full tuition and fees
- $1,200/yr book allowance
- Graduated monthly stipend: (Freshman- $300, Sophomores- $350, Juniors- $450, and Seniors- $500)
Additional financial assistance is available for eligible students through the Financial Aid Office.
Minimum LTC Requirements:
- United States Citizenship
- Full time undergraduate student with 2 years remaining for degree completion or a graduating senior with intentions to begin a full time graduate program.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5*
- ACT/SAT ? 19/920 or better*
- Physically fit
- Pass a physical exam
- Under 31 years of age on 31 December of the year you graduate from college
- Good moral character
For more information please contact the UCO Army ROTC Recruiting Operations Officer (ROO) at 974-5166/5167 or email us at ArmyROTC@uco.edu.UCO Army ROTC web page