FA News and Updates!
FAFSAs for 2014/2015 are available at www.fafsa.gov. FAFSAs for 2015/2016 will be available the first week in January 2015.
Reminder! Please check your UCO e-mail account regularly for correspondence from our office.
- Financial Aid Appeal Deadline: Friday, Jan. 9th. (Fall appeal deadline was Nov. 14th).
- Spring Tuition Payment Deadline: Friday, Jan. 9th.
- Bookstore charging for spring 2015: 12/15/14 through 02/12/15.
- Spring Priority Processing Deadline: Valid FAFSA received by 10/31/14 with a completed file by 11/30/14.
- SALT is here! Stretch your student dollars and join SALT to truly own your finances at saltmoney.org/UCO. SALT will help you borrow less, borrow smart, and repay your loans successfully. It will also help you find a scholarship, internship or job, snag money-saving deals and more
- Financial Aid Refund Information: The Broncho Spirit Card is the newest way to receive financial aid refunds! Students now have the choice of receiving refunds through 1) the Broncho Spirit Card (a debit Mastercard) or 2) direct deposit into a bank account. When your card arrives in the mail, please go online as soon as possible to www.bronchospiritcard.com to active your refund preference. Students who select direct deposit will need to complete and mail in an ACH Transfer form which is available on the Broncho Spirit Card website. (Students who have previously submitted a direct deposit form from the Student Financial Services Cashier Counter will need to complete the new form).