FA News and Updates!
FAFSAs for 2015/2016 and 2016/2017 are available at www.fafsa.gov. New!!! FAFSAs for 2017/2018 will be available online beginning 10/01/16!
Reminder! Please check your UCO e-mail account regularly for correspondence from our office.
- Financial Aid Appeal Deadline for Summer 2016: Friday, July 8th.
- 2016 Summer Aid Applications are available on our website. Students must have a valid 15/16 on file and be enrolled at least half time (6 hrs. UG; 5 hrs. GR) for loans and work-study.
- Bookstore Charging for Summer: May 2nd through July 8th.
- Financial Aid Forms for 2016/2017 are available on our website.
- 2016-2017 Cost of Attendance information is available on our website.
- SALT is here! Stretch your student dollars and join SALT to truly own your finances at saltmoney.org/UCO. SALT will help you borrow less, borrow smart, and repay your loans successfully. It will also help you find a scholarship, internship or job, snag money-saving deals and more
- Financial Aid Refund Information: The Broncho Spirit Card is the newest way to receive financial aid refunds! Students now have the choice of receiving refunds through 1) the Broncho Spirit Card (a debit Mastercard) or 2) direct deposit into a bank account. When your card arrives in the mail, please go online as soon as possible to www.bronchospiritcard.com to active your refund preference. Students who select direct deposit will need to complete and mail in an ACH Transfer form which is available on the Broncho Spirit Card website. (Students who have previously submitted a direct deposit form from the Student Financial Services Cashier Counter will need to complete the new form).