FA News and Updates!
FAFSAs for 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 are available at www.fafsa.gov.
Reminder! Please check your UCO e-mail account regularly for correspondence from our office.
- Financial Aid Appeal Deadline for spring semester: Friday, April 10th.
- Summer Aid Applications now available online. Students needing financial aid for summer must have a valid 2014/2015 FAFSA on file. As a reminder, students must also be enrolled at least half time (UG: 6 hours; GR: 5 hours) in order to receive loan funding and/or work-study.
- Priority Processing Deadline for Summer: Valid 14/15 FAFSA on file by 4/01/15 with a completed file (including Summer Aid Application) by 4/30/15.
- Priority Processing Deadline for Fall: Valid 15/16 FAFSA on file by 5/31/15 with a completed file by 6/30/15.
- SALT is here! Stretch your student dollars and join SALT to truly own your finances at saltmoney.org/UCO. SALT will help you borrow less, borrow smart, and repay your loans successfully. It will also help you find a scholarship, internship or job, snag money-saving deals and more
- Financial Aid Refund Information: The Broncho Spirit Card is the newest way to receive financial aid refunds! Students now have the choice of receiving refunds through 1) the Broncho Spirit Card (a debit Mastercard) or 2) direct deposit into a bank account. When your card arrives in the mail, please go online as soon as possible to www.bronchospiritcard.com to active your refund preference. Students who select direct deposit will need to complete and mail in an ACH Transfer form which is available on the Broncho Spirit Card website. (Students who have previously submitted a direct deposit form from the Student Financial Services Cashier Counter will need to complete the new form).