FA News and Updates!
FAFSAs for 2014/2015 are available at www.fafsa.gov.
Reminder! Please check your UCO e-mail account regularly for correspondence from our office.
- Financial Aid Appeal Deadline: Friday, Sept. 12th. (Summer appeal deadline was Friday, July 11th. Fall deadline is Nov. 14th).
- Bookstore Charging for fall continues through Sept. 18th.
- Priority Processing Deadline for fall: Valid 14/15 FAFSA received by May 31st with a completed file by June 30th.
- SALT is here! Stretch your student dollars and join SALT to truly own your finances at saltmoney.org/UCO. SALT will help you borrow less, borrow smart, and repay your loans successfully. It will also help you find a scholarship, internship or job, snag money-saving deals and more
- Financial Aid Refund Information: The Broncho Spirit Card is the newest way to receive financial aid refunds! Students now have the choice of receiving refunds through 1) the Broncho Spirit Card (a debit Mastercard) or 2) direct deposit into a bank account. When your card arrives in the mail, please go online as soon as possible to www.bronchospiritcard.com to active your refund preference. Students who select direct deposit will need to complete and mail in an ACH Transfer form which is available on the Broncho Spirit Card website. (Students who have previously submitted a direct deposit form from the Student Financial Services Cashier Counter will need to complete the new form).