FA News and Updates!
The 2013/2014 FAFSA is available at www.fafsa.gov. FAFSAs for 2014-2015 will be available the first week in January 2014.
Reminder! Please check your UCO e-mail account regularly for correspondence from our office.
- Financial Aid Appeal Deadline: Friday, Dec. 13th. (Appeal Deadline for fall 2013 was Nov. 8th).
- SALT is here!! Stretch your student dollars and join SALT to truly own your finances at saltmoney.org/UCO. SALT will help you borrow less, borrow smart, and repay your loans successfully. It will also help you find a scholarship, internship or job, snag money-saving deals and more.
- Important Notice! Significant changes in the financial aid verification process are in place for the 2013-2014 award year. If your file is selected for verification, please submit only the form(s) specified for you in the Financial Aid Requirements section of UCONNECT.
- Bookstore charging for spring begins December 9th and will continue through February 14th.
- Spring Tuition Payment Deadline: Friday, January 10th.
Financial Aid Refund Information: The Broncho Spirit Card is the newest way to receive financial aid refunds! Students now have the choice of receiving refunds through 1) the Broncho Spirit Card (a debit Mastercard) or 2) direct deposit into a bank account. When your card arrives in the mail, please go online as soon as possible to www.bronchospiritcard.com to activate your refund preference. Students who select direct deposit will need to complete and mail in an ACH Transfer form which is available on the Broncho Spirit Card website. (Students who have previously submitted a direct deposit form the Student Financial Services Cashier Counter will need to complete the new form).