FA News and Updates!
FAFSAs for 2015/2016 are available at www.fafsa.gov. FAFSAs for 2016/2017 will be available online the first week of January 2016.
Reminder! Please check your UCO e-mail account regularly for correspondence from our office.
- Financial Aid Appeal Deadline: Friday, Dec. 11th. (Deadline for fall semester was Nov. 13th).
- Bookstore Charging for Spring: Dec. 01, 2015 through Feb. 11, 2016.
- Tuition Payment Deadline: Friday, Jan. 8, 2016.
- Spring Priority Processing Deadline: Valid 15/16 FAFSA on file by Oct. 31, 2015 with a completed file by Nov. 30, 2015.
- SALT is here! Stretch your student dollars and join SALT to truly own your finances at saltmoney.org/UCO. SALT will help you borrow less, borrow smart, and repay your loans successfully. It will also help you find a scholarship, internship or job, snag money-saving deals and more
- Financial Aid Refund Information: The Broncho Spirit Card is the newest way to receive financial aid refunds! Students now have the choice of receiving refunds through 1) the Broncho Spirit Card (a debit Mastercard) or 2) direct deposit into a bank account. When your card arrives in the mail, please go online as soon as possible to www.bronchospiritcard.com to active your refund preference. Students who select direct deposit will need to complete and mail in an ACH Transfer form which is available on the Broncho Spirit Card website. (Students who have previously submitted a direct deposit form from the Student Financial Services Cashier Counter will need to complete the new form).