FA News and Updates!
FAFSAs for 2012-2013 and 2013/2014 are available at www.fafsa.gov.
Reminder! Please check your UCO e-mail account regularly for correspondence from our office.
- Financial Aid Appeal Deadline: Friday, June 14th.
- 2013 Summer Aid Applications now available online. Students must 1) have a valid 2012/2013 FAFSA on file and 2) be enrolled at least half-time (6 hrs UG; 5 hours GR) to receive student loans and/or work-study funding.
- Bookstore Charging for Summer 2013: Monday, May 6th through Friday, July 12th.
- Bookstore Charging for Fall: August 1st through September 13th, 2013.
- Important Notice! Significant changes in the financial aid verification process are in place for the 2013-2014 award year. If your file is selected for verification, please submit only the form(s) specified for you in the Financial Aid Requirements section of UCONNECT.
- Financial Aid Forms for 2013-2014 are now available online.
Financial Aid Refund Information: The Broncho Spirit Card is the newest way to receive financial aid refunds! Students now have the choice of receiving refunds through 1) the Broncho Spirit Card (a debit Mastercard) or 2) direct deposit into a bank account. When your card arrives in the mail, please go online as soon as possible to www.bronchospiritcard.com to activate your refund preference. Students who select direct deposit will need to complete and mail in an ACH Transfer form which is available on the Broncho Spirit Card website. (Students who have previously submitted a direct deposit form the Student Financial Services Cashier Counter will need to complete the new form).