- Class Schedule
- Deadlines for Fall
- Deadlines for Spring
- Deadlines for Summer
- Enrollment Dates
- Enrollment Information
- Enrollment Verifications & Contacts
- Fee Payment Information
- Final Exam Schedule
- ProxyAccess Information
- Transcript Requests
- Tuition and Fees
- Waitlist Information
- Web Deadlines
- Degree Verification
- Course Descriptions
- Schedule of Classes
How To Request A Transcript
Transcripts can be obtained one of three ways:
- Online through Parchment via UCONNECT (for students with active UCONNECT accounts)
- Online through Parchment Self-Register (for students without active UCONNECT accounts)
- In Person
All out-going transcript requests must be made through the Parchment system.
- Electronic Transcripts: $7.00 per copy
- Paper Transcripts: $8.00 per copy
- In Person: Free of charge (limit of 5 transcripts per day)
All indebtedness to the university must be paid before an official transcript will be issued.
- UCO will no longer mail transcripts requested in person. All out-going electronic transcript requests must be made through Parchment.
- To request a transcript in person, see a service representative in Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Room 124, of the Nigh University Center.
- No transcript will be issued without a valid photo ID.
Current UCONNECT user: Click here for detailed instructions.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, attempts by other individuals or organizations to access student records without the express written consent of the student are considered a violation of University policy and federal law.
Questions?? Call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (405) 974-2727
Our hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Wednesdays.