How To Request A Transcript
Transcripts can be obtained one of three ways:
- Online through UCONNECT (for students with UCONNECT accounts)
- Fax or Mail
- In Person
UCO issues official transcripts free of charge. All indebtedness to the university must be paid before an official transcript will be issued.
There is a limit of 5 transcripts per day. If requesting more than 5 transcripts, please submit another request on the following day.
Current UCONNECT users:
- You must know your UCONNECT user ID and password to use this option.
- Use the Broncho Central Services channel on the School Services tab.
- Then click on "Student".
- Then click on "Student Records".
- Then click on the "Request Printed/Official Transcript" option.
- If you are currently on UCONNECT, close this document and go to the School Services tab.
- Otherwise click here to log onto UCONNECT.
- Full name when you attended UCO/CSU (include maiden name, if applicable),
- Year you last attended UCO/CSU.
- Social Security Number or UCO ID number.
- Birth date.
- Student's signature.
- A legible copy of your current photograph-bearing driver's license.
- Your current name, address and telephone #.
- And if different from your address, the address where you want your transcript mailed.
- Transcripts requested by fax will be mailed to the address indicated, UCO will not fax transcripts to students or other institutions.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions University of Central Oklahoma 100 N University Box 151 Edmond, OK 73034-5209 View and Print a Transcript Request Order FormEmail Requests:
- Please be aware that sending requests for transcripts via email is not secure and you are placing your information at risk. UCO would prefer that all students fax or mail their requests.
- UCO will only accept email requests when the transcript is to be sent to another college/university.
UCO will NOT accept an email request for a transcript to be sent to the student's home or place of work.
- The best way to submit an email transcript request is to send us a completed PDF copy of the Transcript Request Order Form , along with a legible copy of your current photograph-bearing driver's license.
- If not using the form, the request MUST include:
- Full name when you attended UCO/CSU (include maiden name, if applicable);
- Year you last attended UCO/CSU;
- UCO ID number;
- Birth date;
- Student's signature.
- A legible copy of your current photograph-bearing driver's license;
- Your current name, address and telephone #;
- And the address of the school/university to which the transcript is to be mailed.
- Transcripts requested by email will be mailed to the address indicated, UCO will not email transcripts to students or other institutions.
- Send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to put "Transcript Request" in the subject line.
- Third party requests (including parents of students) may be brought in by the authorized individual or faxed in advanced to (405) 974-3841. The request must include the following:
- A letter addressed to UCO with the name of the person the student is authorizing to obtain a transcript and a statement requesting that the transcript be released to the named individual and the student's written signature.
- In lieu of the above authorization letter, a parent may provide a copy of last years income tax form showing the student declared as a dependent.
- A copy of the student's (the person requesting the transcript) photo ID (or SS card). The easiest way to fulfill these requirements is to make a legible copy of the photo ID, then write the request on the copy and sign it.
- The authorized individual will be required to show a photo ID.
- To request a transcript in a sealed envelope, see a service representative in Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Room 124, of the Nigh University Center.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, attempts by other individuals or organizations to access student records without the express written consent of the student are considered a violation of University policy and federal law.
Questions?? Call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (405) 974-2727
Our hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Wednesdays.