One Stop Center

Give us a call!

Ninety-Eight percent of the time, we can answer your question with one phone call. We answer questions about Admissions, Financial Aid, Bursar, Enrollment, Academic Advisement, and more! Call us at (405) 974-2727 or email us at

How do I know if I qualify for In-State Residency?
Where do I get an application?
Will my Resident status automatically change after living in Oklahoma for 12 consecutive months?
My Residency status does not match what I reported on my application to the University of Central Oklahoma. Why has it been changed?
If I have attended the University of Central Oklahoma for more than one year, will I qualify for Residency re-classification?
I was granted Resident status at another Oklahoma Higher Education Institution. Will my status stay the same if I transfer?
My parent(s) claim me as a dependent on their State and Federal taxes. How is my Residency determined?
I have several close relatives that are Oklahoma residents. Can I reside with one of them and gain Residency?
My parent or close relative graduated from the University of Central Oklahoma. Do I qualify for in-state tuition?
If my parents own property or a second home and pay Oklahoma state taxes, will I qualify for in-state tuition?
If I make a certain score on the ACT or SAT, am I eligible to pay in-state tuition?
I live in a state that borders Oklahoma. Does that allow me to qualify for in-state tuition?
I moved to Oklahoma for work. Does that qualify me for in-state tuition?
I married an Oklahoma resident and we live in the state. Can I qualify for in-state tuition?
I am an active-duty Military member (or the spouse/dependent of an active-duty military member). How is my Resident status determined?
I am not a U.S. Citizen but have obtained Permanent Resident status with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Do I qualify for residency for tuition purposes?
I was granted Oklahoma Residency. Is it possible to lose my Resident status?
My Residency Application was not approved because I was unable to meet some of the requirements. Can I petition again?
Once I have applied, how will I be notified about the decision?