Important Notes About Applying for Graduation (Undergraduates/Bachelor's Degrees Only)
- Follow our graduation checklist for more complete graduation information and priority deadlines.
- If you change your enrollment after submitting your graduation application, you must inform the Degree Certification staff of such changes. Failure to do so may delay your graduation.
- If you apply to graduate for a given semester and do not graduate that semester, you will be required to resubmit an application for graduation AND pay the graduation fee again. This is regardless of the reason for your decision to change the intended semester to graduate.
- Students who will complete all degree requirements in the summer must apply for SUMMER graduation on their application. Summer degree candidates participate in the May commencement ceremony. However, the student's graduation status will remain in a pending status until the close of the Summer semester when all requirements are checked and a final decision regarding degree attainment is made.
- Applications are processed in the order they are received. Please allow up to 6 weeks for Degree Certification to review your graduation application. You will eventually receive a confirmation e-mail at your UCO e-mail account or be contacted if there are any questions regarding your status.
- Please contact the Jackson College of Graduate Studies office for information and deadlines on applying for graduation for Master's degrees.
- GRADUATE CENTRAL!