High School Counselor Day
This day is just for you! Come to the Central campus and enjoy:
* Free catered breakfast and lunch
* A tour of the campus
* A question and answer session with students and faculty.
By attending, each counselor will receive a $1,000 scholarship to take back to a student of their choice.
Central Up Close
Central Close Up days offer high school seniors the opportunity to preview the University of Central Oklahoma! These full day events give students (and parents!) the chance to:
· Take a full tour (including residence halls).
· Interact with UCO faculty and administration.
· Attend detailed information sessions concerning admissions, advisement, and housing as well as separate student & parent sessions.
· Eat a free lunch!
Need more information about our events? Contact campus tours and events at (405) 974-2610 or
CLICK HERE for updated information.