- Campus Card Services
- Choosing the Right ID Card for You
- The Central ID Visa Check Card
- The Bronze Card
- Broncho Spirit Card
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
- ATM Locations
Campus Card Services
All entering students must have a UCO identification (I.D.) card which will be issued the first semester of enrollment and will be used as long as the student is actively pursuing a degree at the University of Central Oklahoma. The I.D. card is required for completion of many business transactions, as well as for use of certain facilities on campus.
Your student ID card is an essential tool on campus. Don't let anyone tell you that you don't need one. Here are just a few of the reasons that you need to pick up your ID card today:
- Use your ID card to access the Wellness Center. As a UCO student you have a gym membership but you need your card to get in the door. New students can utilize the Wellness Center beginning two weeks prior to their first semester.
- Use your ID card to check out resources in the Chambers Library. We have a world class library but without a card you won't have access to books, movies, and more.
- Broncho athletic events are free to UCO students but you have to have an ID card to gain access. Broncho football, soccer, wrestling, basketball and much more are all available to you with an ID.
- You can enjoy a play, movie or concert at the Mitchell Hall Theatre, but need your ID card at the box office to receive student ticket prices.
- Many campus offices such as Financial Aid and Undergraduate Advisement require that you show your ID to meet with a counselor or advisor.
- Local restaurants, movie theaters, and more offer student discounts. Your UCO ID card allows you to take advantage of these money saving benefits.
You can obtain your student ID card in the Office of First-Year Experience Programs, NUC 134. There is a $15 fee to obtain a new card and this fee is automatically applied to your bursar account. There is also a $15 fee to replace lost or stolen cards.
After enrolling for the first time at Central proceed to Campus Card Services in the Office of First-Year Experience Programs, room 134 in the Nigh University Center (next to the Bursar's Office) to have your picture taken. You must provide one other authorized picture identification, (i.e., driver's license, passport, military I.D. card). Sunglasses and any items covering the hair must be removed for the picture with limited exceptions for religious head coverings.
Once we take your picture, you have some choices to make. Choose between The Central ID Visa® Check Card complete with Broncho Checking exclusively from MidFirst Bank, or The Bronze Card. Both cards serve as your official university ID.
Additionally, university refunds are distributed utilizing your Broncho Spirit Card. For more information about the Broncho Spirit Card, which is a separate and unique card from your student ID card, visit the Broncho Spirit Card site or click here for instructions to deposit your refunds to a personal account, like a MidFirst Bank Broncho Checking account.