To access your Form 1098T

  • Login to UCONNECT
  • Click on School Services tab
  • Click on Broncho Central Services link
  • Click on Student Account link
  • Click on Tax Notification link
  • Select the Year needed

Please keep in mind that we will only issue a 1098T if your educational expenses were greater than your aid for that fiscal year.

The information provided here is NOT tax advice.  It is offered only as general information for UCO students.  Consult a qualified tax expert for advice on computing, claiming, or determining qualification for any tax benefit.