- Receipts of One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) or more shall be deposited on the same banking day as received
- Receipts of less than One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) may be held until accumulated receipts equal One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) or for five (5) business days, whichever occurs first, and shall then be deposited no later than the next business day
- Each agency that has custody of receipts of less than One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) shall provide adequate safekeeping of such receipts, no disbursements shall be made from such receipts prior to this deposit, and all checks received must be restrictively endorsed immediately upon receipt.
- The recommended endorsement is:
FOR DEPOSIT ONLY
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL OKLAHOMA
- Departments receiving checks should request the makers of the checks to make them payable to THE UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL OKLAHOMA and not to the department. However, the following payee format is acceptable: The University of Central Oklahoma (Name of Department). Checks should not be made payable to the department or an individual.
- Deposit Form