Transferring to Central
What you'll need to apply:
- Online application (choose "transfer student")
- A credit card to pay the application fee
- Immunization Records
- Transcripts from each college you have attended
.. UCO accepts electronic transcripts from institutions using
.. eScrip Safe
.. the Clearinghouse Transcript Exchange
.. Credentials, INC
.. Institutions using other electronic systems must mail the transcript
.. Electronic transcripts must be sent to email@example.com
- If you have not completed 24 college credits, you will also need to meet freshman admission requirements.
- 07-23 Credit Hours 1.7 GPA and meet Freshman Admission requirements
- 24-29 Credit Hours 1.7 GPA
- 30 or more Credit Hours 2.0 GPA
- Out-of-State Transfer 2.0 GPA regardless of hours earned
Credit hours – Excluding incomplete, GPA-neutral passing grades, remedial/development, repeated/forgiven credit, and activity courses.
Want to know how your classes will transfer?
Click to see our Online Transfer Guides.
Need help with admissions?
Contact one of the Transfer Counselors via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 405-974-2456.
To check the status of your application:
Log back into your application and look for the "Application Summary". Then, look for the headings "Requirements" and "Received". If something is listed in the "Received" column you'll know we have received it. If it says "Decision Made", you can expect a letter from us in the mail within a week.
Just admitted?All new students must:
- Complete Enrollment Central online, an academic orientation that will help prepare you to be a student at Central.
- See an academic advisor. Schedule an appointment online or call (405) 974-2727.
Transfer Quick Links:
Freshman Admission Requirements
-----Official High School transcript Only official transcripts will be accepted. Unfortunately, we do not accept faxed or scanned transcripts. Send all documentation to: University of Central Oklahoma -----20 composite ACT score or 940 Reading and Math combined SAT score (Juniors and Seniors) OR Only official transcripts will be accepted. Unfortunately, we do not accept faxed or scanned transcripts.
100 N. University Dr., Box 151
Edmond, OK 73034
-----2.7 non-weighted, cumulative GPA and a class ranking in the upper 50% of your graduating class (Fall Semester Senior Year or Final Transcript) OR
-----2.7 non-weighted GPA in the 15 unit high school core curriculum (Final Transcript).
-----First Time Freshman from an unaccredited high school (regional accreditation only) or Home School will have admissions based on ACT/SAT score only.
-----Official High School transcript
Only official transcripts will be accepted. Unfortunately, we do not accept faxed or scanned transcripts.
Send all documentation to:
University of Central Oklahoma
-----20 composite ACT score or 940 Reading and Math combined SAT score (Juniors and Seniors) OR