UCO at Rose: R.N. to B.S.N.
- The Career Ladder program is designed for registered nurses (RNs) who have graduated from an NLNAC accredited diploma or associate degree program and for LPN/LVNs who wish to pursue a baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- May be granted UCO Nursing hours for previous hours earned while seeking the R.N.(All 2000-3000 Level Professional Nursing Courses)
- Designed with working R.N.’s in mind by allowing students to reach their educational goals while working in their current roles.
- Graduates of our program are well known for being some of the best nurses in the state of Oklahoma and around the nation and we are proud to continue this tradition.
- Any courses you took as part of you Associates degree should count toward our requirements. We will give you advanced standing credit for the 2/3000 level Professional Nursing courses. Then you will complete any University Core, Pre-professional courses that you haven’t completed and the 4000 level nursing courses.
UCO at Rose: Bachelors of General Studies
- Allows students to earn their degree while taking courses in a variety of different disciplines.
- Apply credits from 6 areas; Business, Education, Fine Arts, Language Arts, Math & Science, and Social Studies.
- Varied course offerings makes this degree both convenient and enriching.
- Degree designed to fulfill requirements while allowing flexibility of course options.
- 18 hours of Supervisory hours available.
See the General Studies Degree Plan.
For more information, please send us an email.