Student ID Cards
Your student ID card is an essential tool on campus. Don't let anyone tell you that you don't need one. Here are just a few of the reasons that you need to pick up your ID card today:
- Use your ID card to access the Wellness Center. As a UCO student you have a gym membership but you need your card to get in the door. New students can utilize the Wellness Center beginning two weeks prior their first semester.
- Use your ID card to check out resources in the Chambers Library. We have a world class library but without a card you won't have access to books, movies, and more.
- Broncho athletic events are free to UCO students but you have to have an ID card to gain access. Broncho football, soccer,wrestling, basketball and much more are all available to you with an ID.
- Many campus offices such as Financial Aid and Undergraduate Advisement require that you show your ID to meet with a counselor or advisor.
- Local restaurants, movie theaters, and more offer student discounts. Your UCO ID card allows you to take advantage of these money saving benefits.
You can obtain your student ID card in the Office of First-Year Experience Programs, NUC 134. There is a $10 fee to obtain a new card and this fee is automatically applied to your bursar account. There is also a $10 fee to replace lost or stolen cards.
For more information about the Broncho Spirit Card, which is a separate and unique card from your student ID card, click on the Broncho Spirit Card to the left.