Freshmen admitted to Central for Spring 2015 will need to complete Enrollment Central and meet with an academic advisor before enrolling in classes for the first time. More information will be available at this site in October 2014.
Transfer Enrollment Days and Enrollment Central Online
New transfer students must complete the academic orientation process by completing Enrollment Central Online, a web-based orientation to university services and resources. Students who have completed Enrollment Central Online and met with an academic advisor by no later than October 27, 2014 can sign up to participate inTransfer Enrollment Days on October 28 or 30. Transfer Enrollment Days are brief, self-paced workshops where we help you take care of the basics. We will get you an ID, help you with your parking permit and we will help you build your class schedule. Participating in a Transfer Enrollment Days session allows you to enroll almost a month before the normal opening of new student enrollment, November 20, 2014.
Signup for Transfer Enrollment Days will begin soon. Check back here for the latest.
Unsure Where You Belong?
If you are unsure which of these events is appropriate for you, we have provided a few tips:
- Students that have earned college credit through AP exams or concurrent enrollment during high school are still considered freshmen and should attend Enrollment Central.
- Adult or other non-traditional students with no college credit earned should attend Enrollment Central.
- Students that are classified as freshmen (less than 30 earned hours) but that have attended another institution as a full or part-time student (concurrent studies excluded) should attend Transfer Enrollment Days or complete Enrollment Central Online.
- Students seeking a second bachelor's degree or those that are not degree seeking at Central are not required to complete any of the Enrollment Central activities. These students should contact Undergraduate Advisement to schedule an individual appointment.
- International Students are not required to participate in Enrollment Central. Please contact the Office of Global Affairs for instructions.