In-person Enrollment Central sessions for the summer and fall semesters have now concluded. For the remainder of the fall enrollment period incoming students must satisfy the requirement for academic orientation by completing Enrollment Central Online. Additionally, all incoming students must meet with an academic advisor to be able to enroll for fall classes. Enrollment Central Online is available by clicking the links to the left. Walk-in advisement is available August 4, 2014 and continuing through the first week of classes. Please visit Advisement to confirm hours of operation.
Transfer Enrollment Days and Enrollment Central Online
New transfer students must complete the academic orientation process by one of two methods. Transfer Enrollment Days were held in early April, 2014.Sign-up is now closed for the summer/fall sessions. Students unable to participate in a Transfer Enrollment Days session will be required to complete Enrollment Central Online. Enrollment Central Online is an online version of orientation that you complete on your schedule. Enrollment Central Online is available now for incoming and readmitting transfer students.
Unsure Where You Belong?
If you are unsure which of these events is appropriate for you, we have provided a few tips:
- Students that have earned college credit through AP exams or concurrent enrollment during high school are still considered freshmen and should attend Enrollment Central.
- Adult or other non-traditional students with no college credit earned should attend Enrollment Central.
- Students that are classified as freshmen (less than 30 earned hours) but that have attended another institution as a full or part-time student (concurrent studies excluded) should attend Transfer Enrollment Days or complete Enrollment Central Online.
- Students seeking a second bachelor's degree or those that are not degree seeking at Central are not required to complete any of the Enrollment Central activities. These students should contact Undergraduate Advisement to schedule an individual appointment.
- International Students are not required to participate in Enrollment Central. Please contact International Student Services for instructions.
- Students participating in any of the UCO @ Rose degree programs are not required to participate in Enrollment Central. Please contact the Director of UCO Academic Programs at Rose State College for more information.