Enrollment Central sessions for the summer and fall semesters will begin in May 2014 and continue throughout the summer. Sign-up is now underway. You must sign-up for Enrollment Central in order to participate. If you are unable to attend Enrollment Central walk-in advisement and enrollment for incoming freshmen will begin August 1, 2014.
Transfer Enrollment Days and Enrollment Central Online
New transfer students must complete the academic orientation process by one of two methods. Transfer Enrollment Days will be held in early April, 2014. Sign-up is now closed for the summer/fall sessions. Students unable to participate in a Transfer Enrollment Days session will be required to complete Enrollment Central Online. Enrollment Central Online is an online version of orientation that you complete on your schedule. Enrollment Central Online is available now for incoming and readmitting transfer students.
Unsure Where You Belong?
If you are unsure which of these events is appropriate for you, we have provided a few tips:
- Students that have earned college credit through AP exams or concurrent enrollment during high school are still considered freshmen and should attend Enrollment Central.
- Adult or other non-traditional students with no college credit earned should attend Enrollment Central.
- Students that are classified as freshmen (less than 30 earned hours) but that have attended another institution as a full or part-time student (concurrent studies excluded) should attend Transfer Enrollment Days or complete Enrollment Central Online.
- Students seeking a second bachelor's degree or those that are not degree seeking at Central are not required to complete any of the Enrollment Central activities. These students should contact Undergraduate Advisement to schedule an individual appointment.
- International Students are not required to participate in Enrollment Central. Please contact International Student Services for instructions.
- Students participating in any of the UCO @ Rose degree programs are not required to participate in Enrollment Central. Please contact the Director of UCO Academic Programs at Rose State College for more information.