Enrollment Central

Enrollment Central is a program reserved for our students who are attending college for the first time. This day-long orientation program helps students learn more about resources available on campus as well as participate in academic advising and enrollment.

Enrollment Central sessions for the summer and fall semesters will begin in May 2016. Signup is available now. An appointment is required in order to attend.

Learn more about Enrollment Central here.

Transfer Enrollment Days and Enrollment Central Online

Transfer Enrollment Days workshops have now filled for the summer and fall term, but new transfer students can complete the academic orientation process by completing Enrollment Central Online, a web-based orientation to university services and resources. Enrollment Central Online is available now for incoming and readmitting transfer students.

Learn more about Transfer Enrollment Days and Enrollment Central Online here.

Unsure Where You Belong?

If you are unsure which of these events is appropriate for you, we have provided a few tips:

  • Freshmen – students who are coming directly from high school with or without concurrent/AP credits; students who have never attended another university (except concurrent credit) should attend Enrollment Central
  • Transfer – students transferring from another institution (two-year or four-year) regardless of their classification as freshmen (less than 30 earned hours) or higher should attend Transfer Enrollment Days or complete Enrollment Central Online
  • Non-Degree Seeking/Second Bachelor’s Degree – students who are not looking to complete a degree at Central or who are obtaining a second bachelor’s degree have no Orientation Program requirement; contact Undergraduate Advisement directly
  • International students – students completing the high school equivalent and attending college at Central should attend required International Orientation programming; contact Global Affairs for details.