Appeals Process for Denied Admission
In order for the Committee on Undergraduate Admissions and Academic Retention to make a special consideration of your petition, please follow the steps below:
The deadline for fall 2015 appeals has passed. Please check back in September for future appeals dates.
1. Complete and turn in an application for admission to the University of Central Oklahoma Admissions Office.
2. Submit a completed appeal petition to email@example.com.
3. Submit all official transcripts including your high school transcripts and any colleges and universities you have attended.
4. If you are under 21, please submit official ACT/SAT scores. These scores may be listed on your high school transcript.
5. If you made a subtest score on the ACT of below 19 in English, Reading or Math, you must take the Computerized Placement Test (CPT) in the appropriate area(s). Your appeal will not be submitted to the committee if you fail to take the required CPT test(s). For more information and to register for testing please visit www.uco.edu/testing.
6. If you are over 21, and have not taken a college level course in English, Reading or Math you must take the Computerized Placement Test (CPT) in the appropriate area(s). Your appeal will not be submitted to the committee if you fail to take the required CPT test.
7. Attach a personal statement addressed to the committee.
8. Any other supporting documents you would like to submit to the committee on your behalf.
9. You are strongly encouraged to read the information attached with the appeal petition.
10. An incomplete packet will not be reviewed. Reference the instructions on how to build your packet. If your packet is incomplete, you must reapply for the next committee date and turn in a new, completed, appeals petition.
|Drop off Completed Petition and ALL Paperwork|
|September 1, 2014|
|September 15, 2014|
|October 1, 2014|
|October 15, 2014|
|November 1, 2014|
|November 15, 2014|
December 1, 2014
December 15, 2014
|February 1, 2015|
|February 15, 2015|
|March 1, 2015|
|March 15, 2015|
|April 1, 2015|
|April 15, 2015|
|May 1, 2015|
May 15, 2015
June 1, 2015
|June 15, 2015|
|July 1, 2015|
|July 15, 2015|