Freshmen admitted to Central for Spring 2015 will need to complete our online version of academic orientation, Enrollment Central Online and meet with an academic advisor before enrolling in classes for the first time. Academic Advisement will be open for walk-in sessions throughout the months of November and January and appointments will be available during the month of December by calling 405-974-2727. The enrollment schedule for new students is based on alphabet and available here. Click on the link to the left to get started with Enrollment Central Online.
Transfer Enrollment Days and Enrollment Central Online
New transfer students must complete the academic orientation process by completing Enrollment Central Online, a web-based orientation to university services and resources. Students who have completed Enrollment Central Online and met with an academic advisor can sign up to participate in Transfer Enrollment Days on November 3, 6, 10 or 18. Transfer Enrollment Days are brief, self-paced workshops where we help you take care of the basics. We will get you an ID, help you with your parking permit and we will help you build your class schedule. Participating in a Transfer Enrollment Days session allows you to enroll well before the normal opening of new student enrollment, November 20, 2014. Signup is available by clicking on the link to the left.
Unsure Where You Belong?
If you are unsure which of these events is appropriate for you, we have provided a few tips:
- Students that have earned college credit through AP exams or concurrent enrollment during high school are still considered freshmen and should attend Enrollment Central.
- Adult or other non-traditional students with no college credit earned should attend Enrollment Central.
- Students that are classified as freshmen (less than 30 earned hours) but that have attended another institution as a full or part-time student (concurrent studies excluded) should attend Transfer Enrollment Days or complete Enrollment Central Online.
- Students seeking a second bachelor's degree or those that are not degree seeking at Central are not required to complete any of the Enrollment Central activities. These students should contact Undergraduate Advisement to schedule an individual appointment.
- International Students are not required to participate in Enrollment Central. Please contact the Office of Global Affairs for instructions.