- Department of Funeral Service
- Distance Education/Online Options
- Department of Funeral Service Faculty and Staff
- Scholarship Information
- UCO Funeral Service on Facebook
- Funeral Service Related Links
- Advisory Board
Steps to Admission to the University of Central Oklahoma and the Department of Funeral Service
First you must Complete the process for admission to The University of Central Oklahoma, Then you will proceed to declare Funeral Service as your major.
Click on the following link for the University online application:
If you are transferring courses from another Institution you may find this link helpful.For Incoming Freshman: For incoming freshmen or students with less than 30 credit hours contact the Undergraduate Academic Advisement Office at 405-974-2727 or go by the Nigh University Center First Floor (NUC 121) to schedule an advisement appointment prior to enrolling.
For transfer students with more than 30 credit hours, You will find transfer student support here http://www.uco.edu/em/become-a-broncho/transfer-students.asp you may also schedule an appointment with academic advisement by calling 405-974-2727 or going by the Nigh University Center First Floor (NUC 121)
Click here for Academic Advisement Information
Complete the Department of Funeral Service Admission Form.
- Click this link to complete the form online http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7MHNRZS
- Click on the following link to print and Return completed form to the Department of Funeral Service http://www.uco.edu/funeral/Application/appform1.pdf
- *Department of Funeral Service University of Central Oklahoma 100 N. University Drive P.O. Box 186 Edmond, OK 73034
- (Review the programs offered by the Department of Funeral Service